K-40 Sink Machine
For ¾” (20 mm) to 2 ½” (75 mm) Drain Lines
The Model K-40 Sink Machine is ideal for cleaning small secondary drain lines from ¾” (20 mm) to 2 ½” (75 mm).
- ¼” (6 mm) cables best for ¾” (20 mm) to 1 ½” (40 mm) lines.
- 5/16” (8 mm) cables best for ¾” (20 mm) to 1 ½” (40 mm) lines.
- 3/8” (10 mm) cables best for 1 ¼” (40 mm) to 2 ½” (75 mm) lines.
The K-40 sits flat on the floor or countertop and also tips onto its back for easy access to sink drains and bathtubs full of water. The K-40 practically eliminates job site clean-up thanks to the patented Guide Hose two-way AUTOFEED. It completely contains the rotating cable and eliminates any waste water splashing or spraying.
- 175 W induction motor quietly delivers enough torque to clear even the toughest blockages.
- Premium-quality, compression-wound inner core cable combines strength and flexibility to resist kinking.
- Two-piece “twist lock” drum housing will not dent or corrode and allows easy access to the inner drum and cable.
- Special inner drum design virtually eliminates cable flip-over inside the drum and drum leakage.
- Two-way AUTOFEED advantages and retrieves the drain cleaning cable with a simple push of a lever keeping you and the work area clean.
- Includes RIDGID drain cleaning gloves and operator’s manual.